A really terrible thing about The Who that I never knew:
When trying to find a picture to put on this post, I typed in google: the who. The first four pictures were of Ringo from The Beatles holding up a sign of "We <3 class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold;">WHAT IS THIS CRAP?! So next I capitalize The Who... doesn't make a difference. My third try I type in "The Who, rock band." That was a stupid mistake... I get the logo for the video game Rock Band.
So by now I'm flabbergasted, annoyed, distraught and completely confused. One of the best search engines in the world and I can't find a single picture of the classic, well known, rock band The Who? Seriously... what is this world coming to? Who does Google think they are?
With that question racing through my mind as my fingers continue to type different phrases to find a single picture, obviously Who Are You gets stuck in my head.
As ironic as it is, I was in the middle of writing this when my boyfriend called me and I told him of my dilemna. He says, try using quotation marks around The Who. TA DAAAAA! I knew there was a reason why I was dating this kid. So since that took forever, lets look at these boys:
Overall the band is excellent, their lyrics and sound is out of control. And their accents are sexy.
No comments:
Post a Comment